DivXLand Media Subtitler allows you to create and edit external subtitle files for AVI, MPG, WMV and all type of videos fast and easily. The subtitle creation process consists of using a plain text file containing the dialog lines in sequential order and applying these lines as subtitles into the opened media file during the video playback using just a click. The program includes cutting-edge features to edit and improve existing subtitle files as well. Now with support for more than 30 subtitle formats.
- Create subtitles from plain text files or clipboard contents easily
- Instant preview of the subtitled video without saving
- Automatic caption timing set and correction
- Multiple subtitling modes available
- Support for basic text formatting
- Support for importing/exporting more than 30 subtitle formats
- Keyboard shortcuts for easily controlling the subtitling process
- Multi-language spell check feature
- Ability to embed subtitle files into AVI videos
- Support for all East Asian and Right-to-Left languages
- This program is freeware. ©2003-2021 Andrés Zsögön
- Requirements: Windows Media Player
- Languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Persian, Portugese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
You can help making DivXLand Media Subtitler accessible to more users around the world by adding or completing a translation. To complete a translation, go to the Settings > Language dialog and click the Complete this translation link for instructions.
Using foreign languages in DivXLand Media Subtitler
DivXLand Media Subtitler supports any character set to work with subtitles in any language, as long as your language settings are properly configured in Windows.
DivXLand Media Subtitler changes log
You can freely list and distribute DivXLand Media Subtitler on your website, and here we provide some tools for making it easier.